Fall is here and the leaves are beginning to drop. Here are some reasons why fallen leaves should be removed from your landscape
– Removing fallen leaves will give your landscape a neat uncluttered appearance.
– Accumulation of dead leaves can suffocate/damage your turf.
– Dry leaves can be a fire hazard.
– Leaves of certain trees can increase acidity in the soil and be damaging to plants.
– Fallen leaves can be ground up with mowers and used as healthy organic matter for your turf and plants.
PLM includes leaf removal in all our yearly maintenance contracts. Call us for a free estimate 706-354-5807!